Instructions for Fellows Voting by Mail Ballot
Look for your Mailer! It will say “Voter Instructions Enclosed”
Inside the envelope there will be:
- Official secret ballot
- Notice of mail ballot election
- Prepaid return envelope
Steps to vote for our union:
- Check YES for forming a union on the enclosed ballot.
- Fold ballot and place in the prepaid return envelope.
- Envelope will have the text “I believe I am an eligible voter in this election. I personally voted the within ballot.” on the outside along with a line to print your name and a line to sign your name. Print and then sign your name on the appropriate lines.
- Return ballot in the mail.
- Share that you’ve voted at https://bit.ly/NIHFellowsUnitedBallotReturn
Ballots should be returned as soon as possible, but must be received by close of business on December 4th to be valid.
If you haven’t gotten a ballot by November 11th, call 771-444-5780 and leave a voicemail with:
- Your full name
- Spelling of your full name
- Case number WA-RP-23-0038
- Current valid mailing address